Oh boy. What a year! And, I’ll create a list of everything I’ve done this year…
- Served lunch/dinner at two successful Shrine Circuses in January and Febuary.
- Installed as Queen of Makere Temple No 99 in March.
- Had a successful GoEx for OES in May.
- Had a Nile Ceremonial in May.
- Went to my THIRD Supreme Session in June. Met so many cool people and added them all to Facebook.
- Nile Picnic in July!
- Turned 30.
- Successful Supreme Queen Visit in August.
- Interviews in May, August, and September.
- Second interview with Chrysler in September.
- JOB OFFER IN SEPTEMBER!!!! (RGBSI at Chrysler.)
- Alpena Nile Visit first weekend of October.
- Moved to hotel in Auburn Hills in October.
- Went to first CHC in October (haven’t been back because I’ve been busy).
- MOVED to new apartment same weekend as Thanksgiving.
- Power went out the following week. :-(
- Power restored after two days; Cable and internet installed week following.
- Happy New Year!!!
I go back to work on the third. I’m looking forward to it. :) I’ve met so many cool people at work and on the internet, I really can’t complain.
What I wish for 2012:
- To keep my job. This might not sound like a lot, but shit. I’ve worked my ass off for various places and they usually dump me after I’ve done a decent job and hit all their rīdiculus deadlines and stretched myself.
- Keep on keepin’ on.
- Create something for NaNoWriMo in November.
- Finish my Holmes fanfic.
- Watch more films.
That’s pretty much it. Simple list, huh?