Stolen from jkhuggins over at livejournal.
1. Did you date someone from your school? No.
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? No
3. Did you car pool to school? No. My mom drove us to school.
4. What kind of car did you have? None.
5. What kind of car do you have now? Mazda 3i that I’m not sure of paying for now that I’m unemployed.
6. It’s Friday night…where are you (then)? At home.
7. It’s Friday night…where are you (now)? Usually at home. Sometimes there’s a party, but more often than not there is none.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school? None. Too busy with schoolwork.
9. What kind of job do you do now? Unemployed bum.
10. Were you a party animal? No. I didn’t go to parties.
11. Were you considered a flirt? Nope.
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? None. I am not musical.
13. Were you a nerd? GEEK. I prefer geek.
14. Did you get suspended or expelled? No.
15. Can you sing the fight song? No.
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? Prolly my art teacher(s) Mr and Mrs Nagel.
17. Where did you sit during lunch? Uhm… Dunno. Wherever there were other geeks.
18. What was your school’s full name? Heritage High School
19. When did you graduate? 1999.
20. What was your school nickname and/or mascot? Hawks.
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? NO. I was a geek and made fun of. Not fun at all.
22. Did you have fun at Prom? I didn’t go to prom, you insensitive clod!
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? See above comment.
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? I’m undecided. I’ve been trying to reinvent myself, and going will be hanging onto a part of my past that I really don’t want to dredge up.