Ok. I got Flock working in Ubuntu, which is good and bad. Let me list again:
- Installation went without a hitch. I just followed the directions and it all worked very well.
- Same easy-to-use interface as Windows.
- Blogging. This was mentioned in the previous post, so I won’t go over it.
- Bookmarking. I’m having a problem with the Delicious bookmarking through it. It won’t log in to Delicious so I can tag and upload my bookmarks, but I have everything uploaded right now (yay).
- Speed. For some reason, loading pages that aren’t in my cache is really slow. This is the opposite I noticed in Windows: speed was increased switching to Flock from Firefox. Weird.
So, in Ubuntu, I will be using Firefox. Not to diss the Flock team, but I find it runs better under Windows than Ubuntu. That’s the nice thing about choice; you can choose what you want to view webpages. I like choice and advocate it. :)