Blogging with Flock is a new experience. It’s not exactly like using the LJ editor, but what is?
- It’s easy to use. All I have to do is click on the pen-and-paper icon up on my toolbar and *boom* I have a window open to write in.
- Technorati tags are used in Flock. It’s a neat way to connect to the outside world.
- The “Rich Text” editor is nice. It has all the things the LJ editor has.
- Spell checker. ‘Nuff said.
- Flock saves all your posts in a folder on the computer. Brilliant!!
- Flock doesn’t have a way to change my userpic.
- No mood changer.
- No way to set “friends-only” posts.
So… I guess I’ll keep using it for some stuff. If I find something I want to blog about, I’ll just plop it in here and post. Other than that, I’m going to keep using the LJ editor.
Blogged with Flock