And all of the stuff in it. The only reason I have such a bag is so that I can carry the stuff I need to meetings and to the IT building (across the street). This is a Swiss Gear laptop backpack with a special laptop compartment. This thing is huge!
This is what’s in the bag. Please click on the gallery to see all the details. I keep my purse (the small black bag) in the backpack because I can just take it out if we go out for lunch and I won’t have to fill my pockets with all my stuff. I’ve got, from the bottom left:
- My quad-rule steno pad and my work badge
- Sansa Sandisk 4 gb + 2 gb microsd card
- Book that I’m reading (right now it’s The Great Gatsby); I hope to replace this with my Nook if I ever get it back from my brother!
- 5-Star notebook that I’m supposed to be drafting NaNo stuff in. I’m not. Ooops.
- Work laptop charger (no laptop as I don’t want to bring it home with me)
- Hotel card (I can hardly wait til I get to my apartment!!)
- Carmax chapstick
- Pen (actually this pen is one that I keep at the hotel/home because I found that I needed to write things here.)
- (Not shown) LG Optimus V Android Phone (with 8 gb microsd card); used to take photo
And this is the backpack. I’ve decided that I love it. There are plenty of pockets and I love the bottle carriers on the side. I usually have a water bottle in one and a gatorade bottle in the other.
If I had a bike, I’d be riding it every day to work; I’d be able to tie my bike up closer to the door and not have to walk so far to my desk!